How to predict your future is the easiest part when you understand that true freedom cannot happen without financial freedom. This means that a proper understanding of the cashflow Quadrat is key to discovering where you are in life and making the necessary changes. If you can locate yourself on the cash flow quadrat then you will definitely be able to tell what your future will be like.
We all know that
‘The best way to predict the future is to create it.’
Anyone can become anything as long as they see what they want to be and then take the necessary steps.
In this article I will fully explain:
- What the cash flow Quadrat is
- How you can locate yourself on this quadrat and what your future will be like (Future prediction).
- What can you do to change your location?
What is Cash flow quadrat?
The cash flow quadrant is a diagrammatic expression of how the business world runs. According to Robert Kiyosaki, the cash flow Quadrat is made up of four types of individuals denoted by the letters
E, S, B, I.
E- for Employees.
S – for Self Employed.
B- for Business Owners
I- for Investors
According to this Quadrat, everyone in this world is in one of these sections. With a full understanding of these sections, you can easily locate yourself and then definitely predict your future.
How are the individuals in this quadrat different from each other?
- They make money in different ways.
- Get taxed in different ways.
- They all have different mindsets.
- They all speak differently.
How to tell which quadrat you are in and how to predict your future.
Go to school, get good grades, get a safe secure job and invest in a 401(k).
This is the most common type of person. It is also a very highly taxed person as income tax is one of the higher taxes. Even worse, this person has very little control over his/her own life.
- Financial Frustration.
- Financial and Emotional Stress
- No time for family.
- No time for themselves.
- They don’t make much money and hence have nothing to spend as it all goes to bills and expenses.
- Heavy taxation.
If you need something done right, then do it yourself.
These people are often ruled by a clock as they charge hourly rates for their services. They can make a lot of money, but they have to work very hard and a lot of hours. They tend to think they are smarter than everyone else.
The self-employed are not actual entrepreneurs. They fell into the biggest trap. They did not build a business but rather built themselves a job that will enslave them all their lives.
You say “well…all I have known is working for yourself is the best way to go”
…but not for long.
When you make the money, invest wisely and allow money and other people to work for you. That’s the way to enter the Business Owner and Investor sections of the cashflow quadrat.
While self-employed, you will be paid only when you work. When you go on holiday, you will not be paid. If you have people working for you, since you are used to running things yourself, things may go wrong if you have a longer holiday.
True financial success is being able to earn even while you are sleeping.
- You will work very hard to make the money.
- You will make the money but won’t have the time to spend it.
- No time for family.
- No time for yourself.
- Financial and Emotional Stress.
- Poor health due to very persistent and strenuous work.
The business owner quadrant is where systems are king. Business owners are big because they make a lot of money through SYSTEMS, not because they have a lot of employees. The self-employed could have a lot of employees too. However, being able to build a system that runs with or without your presence is the key here. It doesn’t matter if you have 1million employees or just one.
Today, most big businesses have software and processes do almost all of the work, relying on automation and technology.
Businesses owners pay some of the lowest percentages in taxes. That’s surprising, isn’t it? But yes! The common man pays the most amount in taxes.
- You will have the plenty of free time.
- You will be able to control your own life.
- Also, you will be able to make the money and have the time to spend it.
- You will have the time to even plan and make more money.
- Best of all, you will also be able to make money 24 hrs. a day 7 days a week 365/366 days a year because of use of automated systems.
This is the playground of the rich. They don’t have to work but rather use money to work for them. It doesn’t matter where you are right now in this quadrat, if you make some money and invest it wisely, you will soon see a great change in your financial life.
- You will own your life and do the things you love to do at any time.
- There is no time limit to how much you can make. For example, you can make a million dollars in a day.
What can you do to change your location in this quadrat?
In other words, how do you apply the cash flow concept to your own life?
First things first, I already mentioned that
The best way to predict your future is by creating it.
- This starts of course by identifying where you are. Having done that, you can then plan your way out and stick to that way. You can start an online business, it will require you less time to manage and also much less capital. The best part is you will be able to earn passive income. You can check out a list of passive income ideas in my previous post. It includes online and offline ideas.
- You also have to decide if financial freedom is for you. Financial and freedom are two different words but quite inseparable. They go hand in hand. You cannot have true freedom without being financially free.
- You will then want to ask yourself if you are willing to take the risk. The word risk should not scare you anymore, “RISK IS THE NEW SAFE”.
What i descibe as risk here is not the careless and blind investing of money hoping that may be returns will come someday. I am talking about calculated risk. Entrepreneurs take calculated risk. They are smart people…
It’s therefore important to understand the risks involved and properly planning your way to face them. According to Forbes, 90% of startups fail, being one of those failures is simply a decision that you make, by either doing what they did or giving up too soon and other core reasons. You can read this article by Inc. on why startups fail.
- Get ready to become uncomfortable. Financial freedom is not for you if you want a comfortable and problem free life. Yes, you will get the freedom but it will come with work and doing things out of the ordinary. In some cases, you might want to design your own rules because the rules in the civilized world are already designed to keep you comfortable and riskless.